If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at Kenlie’s blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1) Do you prefer to talk or text? I am an e-mailer and texter. I really hate talking on the phone for extended amounts of time.
2) How often do you make your bed? In a perfect would, it would be everyday. However, it’s not a perfect world, so the answer is almost never.
3) What sounds do you hear right now? One of my favorite shows, “Bones” just started, so it’s in the background.
4) List three things that you always carry with you. My phone, wallet and aquaphor.
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Amazing Race, Homeland, Bones, and Modern Family.
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Photography! I really hope to invest in a nice camera one day, but for now, my point and shoot will have to suffice.
7) What is your favorite drink? 99% of the time, I drink water. But sometimes, I like to enjoy a cold fountain coke or if I need a drink, drink, it’s blue moon or a shiraz.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. My dad was one of six kids and he and all of his brothers all only had one child. I find that so interesting considering they all had siblings! His family also changed their last name somewhere along the line which ultimately determined my last name. My last name was really common, but the name prior to them changing it was really cool and different.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. Read for fun. :)
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. My husband who is on the mend after quite the summer. I’m also thankful for the month of October which will keep us busy with lots of fun stuff!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. And try to say something to someone new this week. There are some pretty cool people connected here. Happy Monday, friends!