If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at Kenlie’s Blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links to Kelie’s Blog so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? Football, fleece zip ups, crispness of the air and the leaves!
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? 100% nothing. Summer is my least favorite.
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? Oh wow, I don’t know. At least 20 years ago.
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? My Uncle Mike’s Pumpkin Bread. It’s my favorite thing of the entire holiday season.
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? No. I have some cute Thanksgiving dish towels, but that’s about it.
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? I don’t have any seasonal specific hobbies, but there are activities I enjoy in the fall! I especially love going to pick out a pumpkin from a pumpkin patch and then painting or carving it. :)
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Hmm. I’d probably go with Apple Cider.
8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team? I think I’ve mentioned that I like football. The Redskins are my teeeeeeeeeeeeam.
9. Share a fond Fall memory. Driving Skyline Drive during peak leaf season!
10. It’s not Fall until…I need a jacket, the leaves change, and I can see my breath in the air!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Happy Monday!