If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays
- What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon? Vegging on the couch. Yep, that’s the truth. We’re sports junkies, so we generally spend our Sunday afternoons watching football, NASCAR, or hockey depending on the time of year.
- What is your favorite color? Green.
- Have you ever been to Europe? I spent seven years in Germany.
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? I don’t.
- How often do you brush your teeth? First thing in the morning, and right before bed.
- Share a guilty pleasure. Trashy magazines like US Weekly. I continue to tell my husband that the subscription he got for my birthday is the greatest gift I’ve ever received. :)
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this week? Taking control of our fridge and pantry and getting some ridiculously healthy and delicious stuff on our menu.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to link up in the comments over at Kenlie’s Blog.