A few years ago, I got all introspective and thought I was Oprah or something. I used to be pretty good about posting daily gratitude. But then, things got busy and life got in the way and I quit jotting down things I am grateful for, because really, it was just easier.
However, I’d like to try to bringing gratitude back, because in the midst of any of our worst days, certainly we can find just a handful of things we’re grateful to have in our lives.
Without further delay:
1. I’m grateful for a break in the heat. It’s in the mid 80’s here which is basically arctic compared to the triple digits we’ve had in the past week.
2. I’m grateful for a job that I love. L-O-V-E.
3. I’m grateful for a book on Kindle that only cost $4. Boom!
4. I’m grateful for a soaking tub that provides me with endless relaxing bubble baths.
5. I’m grateful to have people who care about my husband and me.
Do you have a gratitude journal? How do you show your appreciation?