If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Quick Questions
1. What are your plans for Independence Day? Sleeping in,relaxing, and going to a friends BBQ in Raleigh!
2. What is the last thing interesting thing you drank? It’s unfortunate that I don’t have a fun answer to this question. I usually stick with water, but if we’re going with interesting, I’d have to say Fullsteams Hogwash beer I had a few months ago was definitely it (smoky, bacon beer was definitely interesting).
3. Share on of your favorite quotes. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
4. Name someone or something that makes you smile. My husband. :)
5. What will you/did you eat for lunch today? I had a turkey sandwich, a side of potato salad and a Dr. Pepper.
6. What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? Eep! I don’t know the last movie I actually watched. I’m not a fan of going to the movies, and it takes a lot for me to focus on a movie at home from start to finish. I think the last movie I saw in the theater was “21 Jump Street” (surprisingly funny), but we’ll definitely be seeing “Ted” soon!
7. Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. I had sort of a rough day today, and was welcomed home with a big hug from my husband which was ultra sweet.
8. If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? 10 days? I’d go east because the time difference wouldn’t be too killer. Maybe Paris or Iceland. Or Germany or Greece. Somewhere in Europe.
9. What are you currently reading? The Receptionist: An Education at the New Yorker
10. Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week. 4th of July festivities, and SIL & BIL coming to town this weekend (that’s sister-in-law/brother-in-law for those of you who aren’t acronym friendly, haha).
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions on your blog. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!