If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bedroom Habits
1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? Yep! It goes off at 6:38 and then I snooze for ten minutes.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? 7 hours, give or take.
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? Sometimes I do, if I have a lot of blog catching up to do. Otherwise, I just read before sleeping.
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? Two.
5. Do you sleep with socks on? No, no, no.
6. How often do you change the sheets? Every weekend, usually on Sundays.
7. Do you remember your dreams? 50/50
8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? Right side. I always sleep on the far side from the door, so it could change if we’re in a hotel or somewhere else.
9. How often do you take naps? Pretty rarely.
10. Do you sleep soundly? Meh. I struggle with falling asleep, but once I’m out, I generally stay out.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And hey…try saying hi to someone new this week! Happy Monday, Friends…