Oops, I’m a day late on Friend Makin’ Monday! We had an insane weekend in DC and I completely forgot today was Tuesday. Oopsie! Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: One or the Other
1. Shower or Bubble Bath? I love bubble baths! My routine is to shower in the morning, and take a relaxing bath at night (preferable with Lush’s French Kiss)
2. Money or Power? Money
3. Country Music or Rap? Definitely country over rap.
4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Ohhh, I like both! Depends on my mood, depends on the day.
5. Uniform or Suit? Suit
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla with chocolate syrup!
7. Beauty or Brains? Brains
8. Newspaper or Online News? Online
9. Marinara or Alfredo? Alfredo
10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Ick, neither. Aquaphor!
11. Beach or Mountains? Beach
12. Talk or Text? Email me, text me…I loathe the phone.
13. CNN or Fox News? CNN, love me some Anderson Cooper!
14. Cake or Potato Chips? Cake
15. Movies at home or at the theater? Both
16. Bar or Bookstore? Probably the bookstore, I’m not a big bar person. Unless it’s low key like Fullsteam
17. Rock or Pop? I like Britney, I like Foo Fighters – why not both?
18. Manicure or Facial? Manicure, Pedicure, Facial, Massage, I’ll take it all!
19. Book or e-reader? Kindle!
20. Planes or Trains? Both! Whatever gets me there!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!