FMM: Q & A
1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? I dont know, you tell me! Like, whatevs…shutUP!
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? I really don’t pay attention to bumper stickers enough to consider one to be “memorable.” Perhaps I could find something on this vehicle:
3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. People with their turn signals on when they’re not turning, using their, there and they’re incorrectly, and the use of “anyways” or “irregardless.” Ew, I am a grammar snob.
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? Ohhhhhh, I should add this to the list of pet-peeves. I don’t like the idea of re-gifting one bit. I figure if I don’t enjoy the gift, I could at least just pass it off to someone for no reason and then consider a thoughtful gift for another occasion.
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? Just taking a picture with mah favorite hockey player, evah. I’ve been waiting years for the moment below to happen, you guys!
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? The Hunger Games.
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? I dare you to say you’d rather be a cleaning person rather than a chef. Double dare!
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? Meh.
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? There’s this little sport called hockey, you see.
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? Um. Michelle Obama. I’d like to ask her why she’s so effing cool.
Happy Monday! Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to link up in the comments at AllTheWeigh.