If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging. I’ve been blogging for over ten years and I’ve definitely seen a lot of changes in not only my writing, but what I choose to blog. In the past five years or so, I’ve really turned to my blog as a more public forum and definitely put myself and my life out there for the world to see. Some people might not like it, or agree with it, but I’m grateful that people are interested enough to read about my little ole’ life and I’m even more grateful that I have somewhere to document life as it happens.
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? Hmmmmm…I’d probably have to give up chocolate because I can’t live without chips and salsa.
3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform? I mean, really, how can you go wrong either way?
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? I wish I could be on the Amazing Race (I really just want the adventurous trip around the world without the race, haha).
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? I warmed up a casserole tonight, does that count?
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural? Ugh, it’s a hot mess of color right now and I desperately need to get my roots touched up. I need to find a stylist in Raleigh, stat.
7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? Somewhere warm and tropical. Hawaii? Fiji? Thailand? Oooooh, totally random — Germany!! Paris!! London!! So many choices!
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? Gym. I feel like I get the best workout when I’m the gym plugged into my ipod, focusing on heart rate and sweating. I do like to be outside, but I get distracted easily and just don’t feel like I work out as well when I’m outside.
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date? I have. I’m not too traditional in that sense.
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? One.
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? I used to be the mother of all over packers, but I’ve gotten better in the past few years. I actually plan out outfits instead of just throwing random stuff in a bag these days.
12. What color are your nails now? Nothing! So boring! I have my eye on the new Butter London spring colors, though!
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be? Oh, this is tough. Maybe Michelle Obama? Britney Spears (I really want to ask her how she survived 2007, I mean, I love her, but come on!)?!
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Matt Hendricks and Braden Hotlby of the Washington Capitals.
15. Gum or mints? Mints! If I chew gum it’s for like five minutes, so that’s a complete waste of my time.
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? No thanks!
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off. I can’t stand people who belittle, judge without reason, or are fake.
18. What is your favorite season? Spring and fall!
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug? I’m not much of a hugger, so I’ll go with handshake. :)
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite? “I’m so excited! I’m so excited! I’m. So. Scared…” – Jesse Spano
Happy Monday Friends!