If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Current Favorites
- Song – I’m really into “We are Young,” by Fun, and I’m also into just about anything by Young the Giant.
- Drink – Water. I have about one soda a day for a jolt of caffeine, so otherwise, it’s just water.
- Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) – I love broad shoulders.
- TV Show(s) – Whitney and Modern Family!
- Actor/Actress – Love Paul Rudd. :)
- Book – I’m finishing up the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series, so I’d have to go with that.
- Form of communication – Email/blog/facebook. I loathe the phone.
- Exercise – Elliptical or treadmill.
- Food – Cheese. It’s always cheese.
- Quote – “Do what you gotta do to be what you wanna be.” – Denzel Washington