If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bookworms (Revisited)
- How often do you read for pleasure? I read every night. It’s something I’ve literally done my entire life and it’s one of my favorite parts of the day.
- Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I just finished “I’ve Got Your Number,” by Sophie Kinsella and just started reading “the Hunger Games.” I’m already halfway done with “the Hunger Games” and it’s sooooooooooooo good.
- Do you subscribe to any magazines and/or newspapers? I get US weekly. It’s a guilty pleasure, don’t judge me. :)
- Do you prefer reading traditional books or using an e-reader? It depends. I generally buy my books on Kindle, but if it’s a book I especially love, I’ll buy the actual book with pages and everything.
- How often do you go to the bookstore? Rarely.
- Do you read at the gym? No, it makes me dizzy. I can’t even flip through magazines while working out.
- Have you ever been a member of a book club? No.
- Do you wear glasses when you read? I have reading glasses but I never wear them.
- Has anyone read the Hunger Games? I can not get through it fast enough. It’s so, so, so good!!
- What is your favorite thing about reading? It’s a great way for me to unwind and relax. I like that I get to go into a new world when I pick up a book – it’s so fun. :)
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!