If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s On Your Workout Playlist?
I am always switching things up when it comes to music that motivates me, but there are a number of bands that seem to stick around for the long haul. Here are a few of my favs:
- Everylong, My Hero, All My Life, Rope, by Foo Fighters
- Stronger, Circus, If U Seek Amy, Kill the Lights by Brit Brit
- Wounded, Farther, Red Star, by Third Eye Blind
- Move Along, by All American Rejects
- Big Casino, Lucky Denver Mint, The Middle, by Jimmy Eat World
- Hate Me, Calling You, Should Be Loved By You, by Blue October
- Beautiful, by Flickerstick
- More Than a Feeling, by Boston
- Tessie, by the Dropkick Murphys
- C’mon, C’mon, by the Von Bondies
- Every Me, Every You, by Placebo