If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? It depends…Sometimes I’m super motivated to get things done, and sometimes I’m reaaaaaaally bad about procastinating. I do think I’ve gotten better about being more proactive as I’ve matured. :)
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? Yes, absolutely. I understand how important breakfast is so I make it a priority each day. I generally eat oatmeal, but also love a strawberry protein shake made with soy milk.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? Depends on the day! We spend a lot of time catching up on our DVR. I’d say I spend about 2 hours each evening watching tv.
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? I hate the phone. Hate, hate, hate it. I’m much more of an e-mail, IM, or face to face person.
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? If and when I excecise, it’s in the evening. I’m not a 5am workout kind of girl.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? I try. Every night, I try to take an hour to just read by myself before I know my husband is coming to bed. It’s a great way for me to wind down and get some “me” time.
- How often do you make your bed? If I have time before going to work, I throw it together because I love nothing more than coming home to a clean bedroom. But, there are defintiely days when the pillows and blankets are just in a big pile in the middle of the bed. Lets just say this: It’s not my number one priority, but it’s something I try to do when I can.
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? Yep. Every Sunday morning I sit down and plan our our menu for the week as well as a corresponding grocery list.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? On weekdays I’m generally up by 6:15. Weekends I’m up between 7:30am and 8:30am.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Morning and night!