If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Getting To Know You
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? I like to sleep in a little (if you consider 7:30/8am sleeping in), have some breakfast and catch up on the dvr. We are either crazy busy on Saturdays or crazy relaxed, so it really depends. If I had to say my “favorite” way to spend the day, it would likely be sleeping in and spending the day on the beach.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. Modern Family, the League and New Girl. (I have to put in here that I LIVE on Real World/Road Rules challenge shows – they’re randomly aired, so I don’t consider it to be consistent, but LOOOOOOVE it. Also, I love trashy stuff like Teen Mom and Jersey Shore. I wonder if I’ll ever grow out of those shows. Ha.)
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? I like both! I like to be in pictures to capture memories, but I also love taking pictures when I feel inspired or creative.
4) Why do you blog? I started my first journal when I was 9 years old, so blogging came naturally to me as it became more mainstream. I actually started my first blog in the summer of 2001. It’s insane to go back and read how much I’ve changed since then!
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? Brit Brit!
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. Apple with peanut butter or cottage cheese. I need more snack options.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? Delilah, our 5 year old tabby, and Hunter, our 6 year old chocolate lab.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? Computer, aquaphor and a phone.
10) What’s your favorite drink? Water is what I drink 99% of the time, but I love a cold Sierra Mist every now and then!
11) Do you enjoy cooking? Yes! For the most part I really enjoy cooking, especially if it’s something new I’m making.
12) Do you have children? No, not yet. :)
13) What are your favorite hobbies? Does reading count? I would also include taking pictures and blogging as hobbies.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? I think it depends on the crowd. If I’m with people I don’t really know, I’m much more quiet and introverted than if I’m with my good friends or family. I’m definitely not the type to walk into a room full of strangers and be the life of the party or center of attention.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I’d build myself to not want to have so much control over everything.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? Love Matt Damon.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? The week just started! Nothing really cool has happened in the last seven days with the exception of some quality cousin time with Tracy and some manicures!
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? My moms side of the family is nearby, my dads side is scattered across North Carolina and in Michigan. Not too bad since most everyone is within driving distance.
19) List three of your talents. I think I’m fairly articulate, can open a beer bottle with another beer bottle, and have decent sports knowledge for a girl. ;)
20) What is your greatest attribute? I think that I try to put people (my husband especially) before myself as much as I possibly can.
Now it’s your turn to share your answers. Don’t forget link up in the comments! Happy Monday!