1. …traveled outside of your home country? Yep, I’ve been lucky enough to go to a lot of places. My dad being in the Army helped, but I’ve been on other trips not related to being stationed outside of the country. Lets try to list them: Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Bahamas, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbaros, Antigua, and Curacao!
2. …performed on stage in front of at least 1,000 people?
I don’t think I’ve ever performed in front of that many people. I was in the Nutcracker when I was in 5th grade, but my guess is there were just a few hundred (if that). Performing in front of our wedding guests
was definitely the biggest show of my life, even if it wasn’t 1,000 people!
3. …watched an episode of Jersey Shore? I wouldn’t miss an episode – it’s a mega guilty pleasure that I love, love, love!
4. …baked a cake from scratch? If so, what’s your specialty? I’m working on my baking skills. I haven’t perfected cake, but I make decent cupcakes, brownies and pumpkin bread!
These little gems were rainbow cake inside. So fun for St. Patricks day!
5. …worked in a grocery store? Nope.
6. …dated someone who was your best friend first? Unknowingly, yes! Chris and I have been great friends since we graduated from high school, so it’s safe to say that I did date one of my best friends before ultimately marrying him!
7. …made a difference in someone’s life during Christmas? In high school, my marketing class adopted a family in DC for the holidays and we raised money to buy gifts for a family of seven children and two parents. It was incredibly rewarding. I recently found out Panera does an “adopt a kid” program which I really want to participate in next year.
8. …been on TV? In 8th grade I did a report for the local news about a girl who was the kicker on a local football team. I hope that footage has been burned, I was horrible.
9. …had cosmetic surgery? No.
10. …learned a second language? If so, what else do you speak? I took french in middle school (terrible), spanish in high school (eh), and learned enough german while living in Germany to understand a fair amount. I’m by no means fluent in anything other than english and sarcasm.