For the first two interviews I’ve had in the last two weeks, I basically went through the same routine. I listened to the same music as I got ready, drove to a specific playlist on my iPod, and even wore the same nail polish — seriously, my patterns were almost identical. But today, I changed it up. The interview went well, so I’m fingers crossed (yet again) that maybe my minor changes AND nailing the interview will secure me the job. I should know by tomorrow!
Here are my awesome differences, cause I know you want to know!
– Listened to One Republic while getting ready instead of Britney Spears.
– Wore pale pink nail polish instead of dark plum.
– Drove to interview listening to Taylor Swift instead of Kelly Clarkson.
– It was pouring rain instead of being a gorgeous and sunny day.
– I actually showed up exactly 15 minutes before the interview as opposed to getting there 30 minutes early and forcing myself to wait in the car.
…here’s to hoping these minor tweaks helped!!