So I’m sitting in the bathroom with Tracy keeping her company before I drive her to the airport, and she pulls out her mascara to touch up her makeup.
So we were talking, and as she opened her mascara, I heard a light vibrating sound, and asked “WTF is that?”
She responds with “OMG, have I NOT shown you this?! It’s vibrating mascara!!!”
I literally just sat there with my mouth open. Completely freaked out and staring at the tube. I watched her put it on and couldn’t believe it vibrated when she put it on her lashes. I had to try it.
First of all, my eyelashes suck. No matter what mascara I use, my lashes never seem to be straight, so I always have to follow with an eyelash brush to get my shit together. So I try the vibrating stuff and it was okay. I couldn’t really tell that big a difference compared to the mascara I currently use, but maybe that’s because I don’t have any other makeup on.
Either way, I’m totally freaked out and don’t know what to think.
It’s $32 if you’re interested.
ESTÉE LAUDER REINVENTS MASCARA
Now, you can have everything you ever dreamed of for your lashes-all from one mascara.
- It’s the world’s first “turbo-charged” motion mascara with a vibrating brush. An innovation of design and engineering.
- Auto-powered, patent pending*, and precision-engineered to achieve lash effects you never thought possible.
IT’S A BEAUTIFUL MACHINE
Turn on the power and the brush does the rest.
- Feel the buzz, as the gently vibrating LashSonic Brush™ with micro-pulse bristles works its magic, moving rapidly through lashes.
- Continuously separates and saturates lashes with a rapid release gel formula. Finds lashes you didn’t even know you had and coats them instantly and perfectly.
- Creates the ideal lash effect-maximum volume, length, curl and separation-all at once.
- The motion brush keeps lashes clump-free. So you can reapply several coats without heavy build-up-even refresh lashes during the day.